Jr. Booster Board 2021/2022
Co-Presidents- Caitlin Cassidy and Nick Tinglof
Vice President- Maddy Scafidi
Secretary- Abby Nezuch
Media Director- Addison Murphy and Ally Cassidy
Grade 11 Reps- Maddie Kiley and Kamryn Vasselyn
Grade 10 Reps- Lila Chaves and Ella Oberacker, Ashleigh Fahey and Olivia Fahey
Grade 9 Reps- Emma Wood, Emily Haley, Giada Colarulo, Jen Yates and Jennie Cassidy
The HHS Jr. Boosters was created in the fall of 2014 by Jeff Wood and the HHS Boosters, to give the students a voice to help promote unity and school spirit at HHS. The Jr. Boosters are committed to conducting community events, helping our tradition Booster Club, and planning and running fundraisers and events. Not just for athletic teams but for all groups and clubs that need it/ ask for help. But most importantly they have created a fun and exciting atmosphere for our student body at athletic events known as the Red Sea.
The Jr. Boosters is unique as it is believed to be the only Jr. Boosters club in the state. With supervision from Booster Club President Shelley Francolini, and led by an impressive group of board members, this group of students have done and continue to do some amazing things that impress our school and local community every day. The Jr. Boosters are thriving, and great things are in store for this group, HHS, and our community.
The impact of the Jr. Boosters on our school and community is evident. But not only are these students helping their school and community, they're learning valuable life lessons and building new relationships with peers and members of our community along the way.
Here is the list of a few things Jr. Boosters have done in the past:
- Planned and ran the Color Run 5K race
- Planned and ran the annual student dodge ball tournament, and volleyball tournament
- Planned and ran the Easter and Christmas pancake breakfast
- Ran fall, winter, and spring sports concessions
- Planned and ran Hawk Wars, an event for Seniors to win prizes and have fun with peers, set up by grades 8-11.
- Planned and ran the Driveway Hawk Fundraiser
- Volunteered at the Hudson Flag Football games
- Helped plan the Homecoming Dance
- Information Table at 7th grade fly up day and fall sports night
- Donated Turkey Dinners to the HHS community
- Donated clothing and gifts to students at HHS and QMS
- Volunteered at Octoberfest with food, clothing, and face painting tables.
- Ran various fall and winter team fundraisers
Stay tuned for upcoming events, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. (Check contact page)
We also have a Hawk Apparel website where you can find by clicking on the links application in the top right!!
Become a member our yearly membership is $25 and $100 for a 5 year membership. You can pay by Venmo or PayPal @hudsonboosters also it can me sent in by mail to Hudson High School 69 Brigham st. The membership form can be found on the flyer page. We thank you so much, for supporting us!